Tuesday 5 February 2013

Muchos Gracias Mi Amigos!!!!!!!!!


After the event, I had it in mind to do a 'Thank you post' but i had to wait for the official pictures to come out and sooo here goes!

First of all, I want to thank Almighty God for making that day a HUGE success! Shout out every one that donated to our cause. Either in cash or in kind. WIthout you we would not have made that day a reality. YSG, Chocolate city, Classic fm, Toni Payne and all the amazing bloggers that put our event on their blogs, we thank you!

To the volunteers that left their families on Christmas day to come and have lunch with us... YOU GUYS ABSOLUTELY ROCK! Like, what would I have done without you guys on that day! I still cannot articulate how i felt when I saw the gathering at Ozone... Amazing feeling really!
A big thank you also to the media crew who covered the event for us! Gbenga Sawyerr you rock! If you haven't already, here's a video. Others come up when u watch it as well ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVqPQAoaSvY

And Lastly, what would I have done without the backbone of this event, Ms Maddie!! Words cannot fully explain how AWESOME you are! I love u mucho!

Oya here u go.. Enjoy these amazing pictures by THE Alistair E. Preston! He rocks! 










































No comments:

Post a Comment